Custom Flat Sheet FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic) Panels
FRP Panels Made to Order
Get the size, color and finish you need to complete your vision
At Kal-Lite, we combine custom capabilities with every inherent benefit available from fiberglass reinforced plastic. What does that mean? It means we can help you make the absolute most of this remarkable material – from form to function.
It’s not often that a flat sheet FRP manufacturer can truly claim that the possibilities are virtually limitless, but with our capability to provide custom colors, sizes, and shapes – it’s a claim we make with full confidence.
Having provided solutions to an extremely wide range of industries, the only question that remains is, “how can we help you?”
5 Advantages of Custom FRP Panels
- FRP comes in virtually any color
- 5 Available finishes
- Easily create custom sizes and shapes
- Highly resistant to impact, the elements, and corrosives
- Class “A” & Class “C” Fire-Rated available
Custom FRP Panels: Where Form Meets Function
Put Our Over a Half Century of FRP Wall Panel Expertise to Work for You
Maybe you are attracted to custom FRP for the fact that it is capable of aesthetically beautiful results with the custom color palette specific to your needs.
Perhaps custom FRP is right for you because it boasts superior performance characteristics, homogenous construction, and high impact resistance.
Whether you need a custom FRP wall panel or FRP ceiling tiles that looks great, or a functional surface with any look you need – Kal-Lite can help.
- Thickness: .045″, .060″, .090″, .120″, .135” .145” are standard and up to .170″ (pebbled) are possible.
- Widths: up to 60″, 48″ standard.
- Length: 8′, 9′, 10′ and 12′ standard
- Lengths to 500′ available in rolls
- Custom sizes available
- General purpose; Class C (FS=120 SD=290)
- Low Flame, LF Class A (FS=25 and SD=450)
- Low Flame and Smoke; Class A (FS=20 SD=100)